Purchasing Specialist with German
- Review purchase requisitions and identify sources of supply
- Identify and resolve Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition processing issues
- Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved purchasing strategies
- Determine if requested items are available in catalogue and implement predefined action
- Work with buyers / client group and suppliers to resolve delivery issues and process claims
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
- Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
- Work with supplier and end user to resolve invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
- Maintain professional interactions with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with client users
- Advise customer of modifications from original requests
- Conduct Spot Buy events, negotiate conditions with suppliers
- Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility
- Highly effective communication skills with stakeholders & suppliers
- Fluency in English + German
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of SAP (MM and SD module) - end user functionality is a plus
- Knowledge of purchase to pay processes is a plus
Why join us?
- GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
- GEP cares about people: We provide training, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
- GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, hosts an open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
- GEP is growing: By adding new customers and providing new services, we have managed to consistently increase our turnover by double digits over the last couple of years.
We are GEP
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people, passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global scale.