Global Graduate Programme - Marketing
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
That’s why we value uniqueness. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential.
Our Marketing Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional commercial skills - fully understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Marketing departments of Brand, Activation, Trade and Strategic Planning & Insights work together to achieve outstanding business results.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll give you:
- 18-month program to prepare for managerial after the programme and senior managerial roles in the future;
- a job with real impact on our progressive business;
- world-class leadership training in United Kingdom with graduates and senior leaders from all over the world;
- development in dynamic and multinational environment;
- superb working environment for learning and growing among professionals;
- young, vibrant and dynamic team;
- be part of transformation in tobacco industry;
- supervision of dedicated Coach & Mentor to accelerate you career development.
It is tough! It is fast-paced! And it will stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
- you are looking for an international career in Marketing;
- have a university degree or equivalent (Business Administration/Marketing or similar);
- max 3 years of relevant work- and or internship experiences;
- are driven and ambitious;
- are an inspiring and engaging individual;
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background;
- have strong analytical skills;
- have positive and constructive attitude;
- are internationally mobile;
- speak Romanian and English fluently;
- have a valid driving license.
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Awards for excellent work result;
- Diverse and open team, engaging spirit.
Remember, the only limits are your own! Show us what are you made of and bring your difference!
… we are looking forward to your application! Good luck! 😊