Digital Partner Program Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Digital Partner Program Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
This brand new and exciting role will report into the Digital Partner Enablement team in Europe. The core responsibility is to support the WW Online Program Lead on the day to day execution of HP’s online partner programs with HP’s largest reseller partners. The role includes elements of business & communications management, analytics, user experience and measurement. Successful candidates will be digital savvy with good data analysis skills.
This is a placement opportunity which will take place for 6 months, from June 2021 until November 2021.
• Provide analysis and recommendations on business process improvements, user experience design best practices, web/digital analytics and reporting.
• Provide analysis on day to day business metrics & KPI to track partner performance.
• Partners effectively with others in the Digital Partner Enablement team to ensure coordinated, efficient digital support with HP sales teams.
• Provide input to digital scorecards / dashboards for partner.com business.
• Generate communication materials to internal stakeholders to drive adoption and awareness of program and tools
Qualifications - Knowledge and Skills
• Microsoft Office: in particular Excel, Power Point & Outlook
• Analytical: Comfortable with the collection and analysis of data across defined KPI metrics
• Organised/co-ordination: able to prioritise according to preparation requirements including synchronisation of multiple elements with the same deadlines
• Attention to Detail: awareness and application of guidelines & requirements in all activities
• Communication: timely and regular updates on activity development, results & deadlines to stakeholders
• Teamwork/collaboration: develop strong relationships with team in order to pool resources effectively when required; support other team member objectives, especially those that overlap with own
• Creative Problem Solving: Ability to think on feet and outside the box- challenge “this is the way we’ve always done it” mentality
• An understanding and interest of eCommerce would be beneficial
• Genuine desire to pursue eCommerce as a career
• Self-motivated: actively search out opportunities to add value
• Drive to achieve: ownership of activity’s timely success
• Resourceful: search out & provide solutions to problems using own initiative
• Ability & Drive to take ownership of projects, including personal development/skills required to excel at role
Over 6 months, we’ll use our powers to give you a real experience of the most iconic technology global company, how to create, execute and celebrate business wins.
You will train, practice and have fun, alongside your intern peers, HP’s best professionals, learning also from senior managers that can help you take your career forward.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work.
At HP, the future is yours to create.