Junior Consultant - Government & Public Sector
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
• Graduates from Economics / Public Administration / Public Policies /Social Sciences / EU related matters;
• Practical experience with volunteering, academical or any other relevant projects is considered an advantage;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian, English (Italian or French language is a plus);
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• Self-motivated, positive attitude;
• Willingness to learn;
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy;
• Highly motivated to start a career in professional services with focus on public sector.
As a Junior Consultant, you will work on various engagements for institutions in the public sector, either for Romanian Public Administration or for international organizations such as European Commission. Such engagements are typical related to EU and national public policies and programs, as well as capacity building initiatives promoted by these clients.
• Perform searches on Internet and EY databases, interacts with the client in order to collect necessary data/information, as per project's requirements;
• Perform structured analysis of relevant data/information and draft preliminary conclusions based on your independent judgement;
• Contribute to the drafting of project deliverables and presentations;
• Assist with developing proposals for submission to prospective clients;
• Maintains structured working files and project documentation;
• Assist the senior consultant and/or manager in coordinating assignments by contributing to the development/monitoring of task schedules, scheduling and preparing for workshops and interviews and liaising with involved counterparts;
• Submit your work for review by next-level reviewer and actively seek constructive feedback to improve your work;
• Anticipates and identifies risks and escalates issues as appropriate, in their area of responsibility;
• Take responsibility for your continuous professional and personal development.
Your people responsibilities
• Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
• Work constructively with team
• Creative thinking, problem solving orientation, analytical skills
We offer you
• Work with a bright, friendly, energetic and multidisciplinary team;
• Opportunities to develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with high profile public institutions at national and EU level as well as through our learning and development programs;
• Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Competitive benefits are provided.