Audit Administrative Internship (determined contract)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EY Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Audit Administrative Internship (determined contract) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
Seeking the extra challenge? At EY you can always find a role that will help you grow, learn and lead.
Our Audit Administrative Intern will administrative provide support to the entire audit team in Bucharest.
Determined periode – until June 30, 2021.
3 days/week mandatory presence in the office:
• We promote a COVID-19 free environment.
• We minimize risk when commuting.
• We keep two meters apart.
• We promote heightened levels of cleanliness and hygiene.
• We adhere to additional or stricter client or government requirements.
What we look for
• You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
• You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
• You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
• Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Good interpersonal communication and multi-tasking skills
- Well-organized, pro-active, friendly, self-starter, flexible, problem-solver, team spirit
• Produce reports, correspondence, file notes and faxes, using standard and non-standard documents.
• Book and arrange couriers and collect items from the post room
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, as per internal procedure (Sort and distribute post directly and by email if required and send and distribute faxes following the same procedure)
• Arrange bulk photocopying and printing/binding
• Ensure all filing systems and archive records are accurate and up-to-date
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority if the case and following the COVID 19 protocol in place.
• Creating, updating and translating different documents.
• Stationary & business cards orders
• Notary – preparing relevant documents + contact with the relevant parties
• Working in close cooperation with the other EA and managers to ensure in time and proper workflow is generated
• Arrange & manage drivers’ bookings as per requirements and internal procedures
• Daily reports to direct supervisor in relation with the status of tasks/project
• Help weekly with GT&E corrections for Assurance team
What’s in it for you
• Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
• Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
• Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
• Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our
business, clients and society – building a better working world, together
• Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend;
• Medical coverage for you and your family;
• Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts.
What you can expect
• Online Personality Test
• Practice Test
• HR Interview
• Final Interview