Junior Accountant - Constanta
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Accountant - Constanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
We place significant emphasis on our people and their life context, fostering the KPMG culture with our values, energy and trust. As a KPMG employee your career progression follows a well-defined career path where you have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG: The Intrapreneurship Program, Non Executives Millennial Board, Coaching Program etc.
Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking. When it comes to our employees’ wellbeing, the future looks bright and flexible.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential. Are you a young professional looking for a great start to your career? We are open for talent, open for you!
What are we looking for?
A Junior Accountant for our Accounting Team in Constanta who:
- Is a self- motivated person, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment
- Is very organized and detail oriented
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills
- Has a minimum 1 year experience
- Has University degree in Economics
- Has Excellent English knowledge
- Has good command of MS Office package: Excel (High level), Outlook (High level), Word (Intermediate level)
- Preparation of different management reports needed by our external client
- Posting, scanning and validation in the accounting systems of the invoices received from external suppliers
- Daily communication with the accountants of our external client
- Deal effectively with all inquiries from staff members on various administrative issues
- Ensuring all filling systems and archive records are accurate and up to date
- Producing various reports requested by manager and team leader
- Any other task required by the role
An enthusiastic team where you can boost your career - it’s not a cliché. We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and new professional qualifications. And believe us, you will never run out of things to learn.
Working at KPMG is not only about balance sheets and numbers, but also about happy people and an internal culture that helps employees follow their passions through various activities and events.
Suitable applicants will be invited for tests and interviews.