Junior Payroll Assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Payroll Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
We are currently seeking a Payroll Assistant to join us in our office in Bucharest.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as payroll officer/payroll consultant/payroll administrator preferably in a multinational company;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Knowledge of payroll and Romanian labour legislation;
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills;
- Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams;
- Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively;
- High level of proficiency in English, other European languages are will be considered a plus (e.g. French, German);
- Strong knowledge of standard office IT applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Experience with specific payroll software applications preferably DP Payroll and TrueHR is a plus.
- Previous work experience and/or knowledge of payroll legislation and related IT applications is a plus.
- End to end monthly payroll processing introducing all data into the REVISAL system and preparing all monthly payroll forms;
- Setting up all contractual arrangements for the staff members of KPMG’ clients;
- Ensure the liaisons with financial authorities, labour authorities and any other authorities involved in the Romanian regulatory reporting related to payroll processing and personnel administration;
- Preparing various reports on headcount structure;
- Placing orders for the meal tickets and maintain contact with the provider;
- Operating various on-line banking systems.
KPMG in Romania offers:
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
- Fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Relevant professional development and training.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.