Tax Internship Program
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
We’re a new generation of tax consultants who fuse strategy, technology, compliance and tax advisory to identify where businesses and organisations need to be & then get them there. Fast. The role of a tax advisor today isn’t about simply filling out forms or memorizing code sections. It’s about seizing opportunities to confidently help the leaders of large, complex businesses understand how tax may influence important decisions, and vice versa.
The right candidate:
• Is smart, young (3rd year/fresh graduate or master student/graduate in economics)
• Is curios, eager to learn and develop
• Likes to take initiative
• Is a good talker, both in Romanian and English
• Sees challenges as opportunities to grow
• Enjoys working individually as well as part of a team
You will work closely with our clients to understand their business. You will also have the opportunity to:
• Be included in one of the 5 teams of tax consultants (Transfer Pricing, Corporate Income Tax, Indirect Tax (VAT), Mergers & Acquisitions and Business Process Solutions) and gradually specialize in specific tax issues
• Use Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources
• Assist in preparing draft letters for clients, summarizing facts, analyses and specified solutions and recommendations
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best and explore what works for you through a variety of experiences offering you:
• Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
• Thorough & very insightful onboarding process
• Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses
• Part-time job of 6h (determined period) and a friendly team
• Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants)
We give you the premises to achieve your full potential. Start here and explore how far you can go.