Goal and Key Take Outs:
- As a Marketing Trainee, you will take part in a 12-month learning journey, with the aim of becoming familiar with JDE’s business processes from the Marketing department perspective.
- You will also rotate through two other departments, relevant to your core function. Therefore, you will be spending one month in each of the other two departments, in order to gain an in-depth knowledge of inter-departmental processes, returning then to your initial function for the rest of the journey.
- Working with the Marketing team to develop an in-depth understanding of JDE business processes.
- Benefit from continuous on-the-job experience, and input from the Marketing department team.
- Familiarizing yourself with company structure & culture.
- Learn what it takes to build a successful career at JDE.
Responsibilities / Key Activities:
- Support Brand Managers in the implementation process of consumer activations;
- Work together with the Brand team in developing tailored communication materials for above-the-line communication (ATL);
- Provide support in the various tasks associated to a product launch in the market;
- Perform analysis for market understanding and evaluation;
- Support Sales & Operations process activities, from the Marketing department side.
- You are a student or fresh graduate (BSc or MSc) looking for a traineeship program, coming from a Marketing, Communication or similar field.
- Excellent English proficiency in both writing and speaking.
- Comfortable working with MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and curious, with a passion for marketing.
- Able to start in September 2020.