Finance Trainee (Video JD)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jacobs Douwe Egberts active
View all jobs Finance Trainee (Video JD) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
Goal and Key Take Outs:
- As a Finance Trainee, you will take part in a 12-month learning journey, with the aim of becoming familiar with JDE’s business processes from the Finance department perspective.
- You will also rotate through two other departments, relevant to your core function. Therefore, you will be spending one month in each of the other two departments, in order to gain an in-depth knowledge of inter-departmental processes, returning then to your initial function for the rest of the journey.
- Working with the Finance team to develop an in-depth understanding of JDE finance processes.
- Benefit from continuous on-the-job experience, and input from Finance department team.
- Familiarizing yourself with company structure & culture.
- Learn what it takes to build a successful career at JDE.
Responsibilities / Key Activities:
- Be involved in Finance department activities during month end closing process.
- Carry out monthly/quarterly governance and control tasks.
- Participate in financial planning processes.
- Support special projects run by Finance department.
- Take part in preparation of Finance presentations.
- Student or fresh graduate (BSc or MSc) looking for a traineeship program, preferable Finance / Accounting degree.
- Excellent English proficiency in both writing and speaking.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable working with MS Office.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and curious.
- Able to start in September 2020.