This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all jobs QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has 17 offices and more than 650 staff members globally. In Romania we have offices in Timisoara and Bucharest.
Our work environment is fast-paced but allows all Sustainalytics professionals to develop an advanced skill set for today’s and tomorrow’s labour market, including change management, data processing, analytical and technical skills, as well as inter-team collaboration in an international organization.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• 4+ years of relevant QA technical experience;
• Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA, as well as ensuring the technical translation of requirements into test plans;
• Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases and ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders;
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Experience with one of the databases SQL server, MongoDb, PostgreSQL;
• 1 – 2 years in Test Automation, with the focus on Python, Selenium, JMeter
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the defects and bugs quickly, for validating deliverables to meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Contribute to creation of test plans and test cases
• Contribute to test reports that summarize testing activity
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
• Provide support and communication for reported issues on the Live environment
• Actively contribute to the product strategy by providing innovative ideas
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
• Perform regression testing
• Play the role of test engineer: design, develop, and execute automated tests, performance testing