Sales (Route to Market) Support Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Sales (Route to Market) Support Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Join us this year at JTI Internship Program!
Launched in 2008, JTI Internship programs reaches this year its 13 edition.
From 12 successful editions, 208 students welcomed so far in JTI and 36 of them are currently our colleagues.Who can apply?
Are you an enthusiastic person, looking to constantly develop and learn new things? A person who welcomes challenges and love participating in great, impactful projects in sales operations area?
We offer you the opportunity to test your sales distribution and trade marketing knowledge and project management abilities in a real business environment, working closely with passionate people who share your interest in sales operations and trade marketing.
- Background in IT or Economics;
- Student in terminal year(s) of study (preferably);
- Basic understanding and interest in current trends and practices in sales /distribution;
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
- Critical and logical thinking; good analysis skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Motivation to learn and develop as professional in sales operations area;
- Proactive attitude;
- Proficient in using MS Office suite (Excel – very good knowledge);
- Good English knowledge.
Provides administrative and operational support for activities related to Route to Market projects, which includes, preparing reports and analyses related to Direct Sales Force efficiency, applying route optimization tools and working closely with IT department for developing new monitoring reports in JTI sales application.
We’ll do our best for you to learn about:
- Developing new business analytical tools;
- Developing Route to Market projects;
- Implementing changes in distribution model, working closely with the IT, Logistics and Finance teams inside JTI, and all the external partners we have;
- Anything that you may find interesting on our area of expertise and to test your skills in being solution-oriented and resilient to tackle new challenges in a fast-paced work environment.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2020
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!