Digital Engagement Internship
Join us this year at JTI Internship Program!
Launched in 2008, JTI Internship programs reaches this year its 13 edition.
From 12 successful editions, 208 students welcomed so far in JTI and 36 of them are currently our colleagues.Who can apply?
- Student in terminal year(s) of study preferably (Background in Marketing preferably);
- Basic understanding and interest in current trends and practices in Digital Marketing;
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
- Proactive attitude;
- Basic knowledge about mobile devices (Android Mobile Phones, iPad’s) represents a plus;
- Basic Project Management and web development knowledge represents a plus;
- Proficient in using of MS Office;
- Good English language.
Provides support for maintaining the JTI Digital infrastructure (which includes Data Base, campaign websites, mobile application, marketing web platforms). Provides support for marketing campaigns & promotions; Reports the current/possible issues, provides alternative solutions and advice on current processes, in line with global and local corporate policies.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2020
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!