Business Planning & Analysis Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Business Planning & Analysis Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Join us this year at JTI Internship Program!
Launched in 2008, JTI Internship programs reaches this year its 13 edition.
From 12 successful editions, 208 students welcomed so far in JTI and 36 of them are currently our colleagues.Who can apply?
- Student in terminal year(s) of study (preferably), within Polytechnics University or degree in Cybernetics, Mathematics and Computer Science;
- Proficiency in using MS Office, mainly Excel;
- Good understanding of Databases and Business Intelligence Solutions;
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
- “Can do” spirit and “High quality service” attitude;
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
- Good English language.
Provides support in Demand and Supply Planning activities for Romania, Moldova and Bulgaria with focus on process improvement and standardization. Actively contributes in One Data Project, ensures database clean-up for requested indicators, implements simplification and correction solutions. Identifies and efficiently integrates available data sources in order to develop required reports.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2020
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!