New Product Development (NPD) Support INTERNSHIP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs New Product Development (NPD) Support INTERNSHIP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Join us this year at JTI Internship Program!
Launched in 2008, JTI Internship programs reaches this year its 13 edition.
From 12 successful editions, 208 students welcomed so far in JTI and 36 of them are currently our colleagues.
- Student in terminal year(s) of study, preferably in Engineering;
- Highly detail oriented and proactive;
- Motivation to learn and passionate about new manufacturing processes;
- Good communication skills;
- Proficient in using of MS Office (data manipulation and analysis, equations, etc.): PowerPoint (creating and editing presentations), Excel (advanced data analysis);
- Good English language.
- Collaborates with the cross-functional team to identify opportunities for product specification improvements or standardization;
- Contributes to the development of weekly & monthly reports for overall projects performance monitoring;
- Learns end-to-end process for the new product development and acquire basic knowledge in project management.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2020
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!