Product Cost (Finance Support) INTERNSHIP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Product Cost (Finance Support) INTERNSHIP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Join us this year at JTI Internship Program!
Launched in 2008, JTI Internship programs reaches this year its 13 edition.
From 12 successful editions, 208 students welcomed so far in JTI and 36 of them are currently our colleagues.What are you looking for?
- University degree/Student, preferably in Economics or related field;
- Good English knowledge;
- Proficient in using MS Office (Excel);
- Basic understanding and interest in current trends and practices in finance and accounting;
- Organized, analytic, attention to details and quick learner;
- Proactive attitude;
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
What you will do?
- Responsible for ensuring the proper bookkeeping of the raw materials, freight and duty invoices, for checking and submitting related templates to BSC (Business Services Centre);
- Checks invoices and to submits templates to BSC;
- Follows-up the BSC postings to ensure the accuracy of the accounting entries;
- Checks payment proposal list;
- Archives received documents on a monthly basis;
- Prepares different reports to the authorities: reporting to National Institute of Statistics on production and sales volume, reporting to the Environmental Fund Administration;
- Assists and supports the Finance team.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2020
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!