Quality (Management/Improvement) INTERNSHIP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Quality (Management/Improvement) INTERNSHIP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Join us this year at JTI Internship Program!
Launched in 2008, JTI Internship programs reaches this year its 13 edition.
From 12 successful editions, 208 students welcomed so far in JTI and 36 of them are currently our colleagues.Who can apply?
• Student in terminal year(s) of study, preferably in IT
• Power BI knowledge
• Advanced in Excel
• SQL Database knowledge
• Statistical analysis skills
• Good communication & interpersonal skills;
• Good planning & organizing skills;
• Good English language
Provides administrative support in the area of Quality Management for continuous improvement activities:
- Work together with the QC&I Manager to automate the Consumer Complaints report;
- Provide support to Quality Improvement for monthly reporting;
- Create an automated Quality Information Management System (QIMS) interconnected reporting;
- Follow up the production process performances related to physical and quality parameters. Generate graphs with statistical analysis related to physical parameters trend. Initiates and realizes necessary actions for achievement of Quality KPIs;
- Provide support in consumers complaints analysis and taking part at projects task team meeting.
- Paid internship;
- Trainings offered:
- 1 day induction about company & internship program
- On-the-job training
- 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
- Period: July 1st – September 30th 2020
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!