Online seminar - How to develop an international career in the unique oil&gas field
This job is no longer active!
View all ads McDermott active
View all ads Online seminar - How to develop an international career in the unique oil&gas field active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Chemistry - Petrochemistry active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Construction active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for experienced specialists and graduates to join our team Czech Republic (Brno).
Our online seminar will take place on April 9, 2020, starting 15:00 and you will be able to access it from any device with an internet connection.
By attending the online seminar you can:
- Understand our projects and field of work
- Discover our career opportunities
- Find answers to your questions from our team
We are looking for both experienced specialists and graduates to join our team in Czech Republic (Brno). We offer permanent contracts as well as time limited, flexible contract.
- education in technical field is required, ideally in oil&gas, mechanical engineering, chemical technology engineering, electrical engineering/instrumentation or civil engineering.
- we are mainly looking for designers and engineers who will work on various engineering oil&gas projects such as refineries, petrochemical plants or LNG projects.
Procurement, Planning/Scheduling or Estimating - these roles don’t require a technical education, however it’s very much desired due to the nature of our business;
We expect from all candidates to have:
- Willingness to relocate to the Czech Republic (Brno) and stay long-term (we offer long term-contracts)
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn a lot of new. Our business is pretty unique so we invest a lot of time in your training and we expect a long-term vision and cooperation.
- Solid English skills – you will speak every day with your colleagues both in Brno or in other offices we daily cooperate with
Why should you join us?
- Stable employer and long-term vision and career growth
- Motivating job at a leading worldwide energy infrastructure company
- Various learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and great benefits package
- Modern work environment in a new office park
- Develop your international career in Czech Republic (Brno).
For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
Our proprietary technologies, integrated expertise and comprehensive solutions deliver certainty, innovation and added value to energy projects around the world.
Operating in more than 50 countries, McDermott’s locally-focused and globally-integrated resources include approximately 40,000 employees, vessels and fabrication facilities around the world.