Junior QA engineer
To go quickly, go alone. To go far, go together.
As part of Axway, you’ll pursue your goals for professional and personal growth alongside the most capable, inventive, and dedicated minds in data integration technology.
You’ll join us in promoting and perfecting the value of Axway AMPLIFY™, our groundbreaking hybrid integration platform that enables enterprises to seamlessly connect their people, systems, customers and ecosystems using industry-leading API, SaaS, Cloud, MFT, B2B, and Content Collaboration solutions. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward.
With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together.
• Strong QA experience
• Strong troubleshooting and analysis skill
• Proactive, able to quickly identify test risk areas
• Experience using test management systems (e.g.: Quality Center)
• Basic knowledge of Linux operating systems
Nice to have:
• Script programming (e.g.: UNIX shell, Perl, Python)
• Experience using Continuous Integration related tools & technologies - Jenkins, Maven
• Experience working with at least one database (e.g.: Oracle, SQL Server) and MySQL
We are seeking a qualified, highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer. He/she will have a key role in an Agile Team, responsible for the overall quality, involved in planning, design, validation, verification, maintenance of the product.
The QA engineer must understand and follow the established QA process, to create and maintain the cases in the case repository create defects based on “root-cause” analysis and verify fixed defects based on risk assessment of the affected areas.
The QA engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining QA related documentation (test strategies, test cases, test requirements etc.), status reporting and QA metrics.
He/she has the responsibility for the overall quality of the products. A candidate for this position will have to know or be willing to learn to write automation tests for the validated use cases.
Axway TSIM is a pre-configured business-to-business (B2B) solution that enables you to integrate, control, and monitor internal and external processes, from start to finish, across your global automotive supply chain. Based on an open platform augmented with industry-specific processes, workflows, and specialized services, it serves as a central communication and transaction hub within your enterprise and for your entire trading community.
Available as licensed software and as a Cloud Managed Service, Axway TSIM can help you speed time to market; integrate new processes, business units and acquisitions; and adhere to current and future B2B communication standards and OEM and government mandates.
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (private medical insurance with dental included, meal tickets, shared gym access etc)
• Potential for growth in an international company
• Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours when need
• Extra paid vacation days (25 days/ year)
• Work from home policy
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.