Java Software Engineers
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
People make Dell so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? The Dell EMC Support Deployment Services (SDS) Technology group are looking for Junior and Senior Java Developers in order to create a new successful team in Bucharest.
- 2 to 12 years of experience in Java server-side technologies (preferably Spring based)
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Knowledge of web service technologies (preferably RESTJSON based)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and DevOps culture
- Ability to positively influence the design and implementation of software independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to recognize and apply software patterns where appropriate.
- Self-Motivated with a willingness to adapt and learn
The Dell EMC SDS Technology team develops and delivers world-class software to help drive efficiencies and reduce costs during customer engagements. Our cloud application platforms implement a microservice architecture in a Pivotal Cloud Foundry PaaS. Our applications primarily use Angular single page applications on the front-end and JavaSpring Boot microservices on the back-end. Working together within creative, cooperative, highly skilled development squads, you will:
- Join the team in a hands-on role and use modern development methodologies, specifically test-driven-development and continuous delivery in a DevOps culture where you will be involved in all aspects of product development and delivery
- Collaborate to help refine our business requirements and evolve our cloud application platform
- Demonstrate a keen sense of urgency and shared ownership of our products