Internship - Customer Supply Chain
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Computer skills - MS Office package
- Foreign languages skills:
- Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
- German or French will represent a big advantage, but are not a must
- Coordinate order prioritization requests with the supply chain organizations to meet client expectations;
- Deal with commercial checks on orders;
- Manage Transaction Processing Activities and finds solutions to raised queries and issues.
General Scope of the Internship:
We are looking for a motivated, confident student in International Relations Economics Foreign Languages similar (bachelor or master) to train and help the Supply Chain department, which is offering Client operational support and processing transactions received from our customers.
- Client relationships administration;
- Order management;
- Addressing open topics received from customers.