This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CHS Agritrade active
View all jobs Junior Trader active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
- Manage commercial position within the company limits, align it as length and direction with product line managers and fundamentally support it by his professional analysis and market reading
- Actively participate into commercial strategy-making within Agri-department, Product line chain and regional management. Implement commercial strategy, tactics and tools, agreed within trading team
- Build trading game plan together with relevant product line managers and implement it, including:
- Ensuring accurate and in time informational flow to product line and trading team, as daily feed-back to game/plan, information and regular reports about relevant product markets.
- Ensuring accurate and in time informational flow to origination managers and field-traders: providing daily trading game/plan, information and regular reports (on behalf of the local and hub traders and personal) about relevant markets.
- Running pricing/origination /crush margin/costs calculations in alignment with product line, local trading and origination team and dissemination involved parties.
- Develop and sustain regional/product commodities trade.
- Manage and develop company’s portfolio of customers
- Contribute to account management process.
- Properly manage company exposure as:
- Company market exposure related to commercial position
- Counterparties and contractual exposure and execution risk
- Logistic and execution exposure and risk
- Anticipate, communicate and align logistic plan together with logistic and execution department.
- Offer support for execution and logistic colleagues prior and in all stages of contract execution.
- Being responsible about daily, monthly and yearly PnL for the relevant group of product, in terms of:
- Reaching targeted result,
- Trading PnL month end running and reconciliation with financial PnL.
- Contribute to local company Business Plan, in terms of conception and execution.
- Support company business activities, identify and follow development opportunities for company in the area and abroad.
- University degree
- Computer and English knowledge
- Specific market understanding
- Good balance of analytical and creative, tenacious, resilient, enthusiastic, communicative, fast reaction, ability to manage multiple tasks, ability to work under pressure, flexible, adaptable, hardworking, team worker, responsibilities taker.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Result orientation
- Commercial thinking
- Organization capability
- Customer focus