This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Technology Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Graduate/ Final year student in Computer Science, Informatics, Cybernetics;
• Knowledge of programming and OOP basics or data analytics;
• Knowledge of basic concepts of Java, SQL, .Net/CRM, DevOps (Microsoft), BI tools;
• Previous exposure to software development projects is an advantage;
• Passionate about technology;
• Very good English skills;
• Availability to sustain a part time (6 hours per day) program;
• Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions.
What we offer:
• Two months paid internship (July- August);
• Real business experience in a multinational environment;
• Dynamic company culture;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Mentorship and collaboration with skilled executives and employees;
• Opportunity to participate in developing tools that support project activities;
• Opportunity to be part of teams working on internal projects;
• Opportunity for a full–time job offer at the end of the program;
• Networking and opportunity to participate in fun events with fellow interns.