Application development - Internship
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or relevant field of study;
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to multitask and navigate through ambiguity;
- Good analytical and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in collaborative, cross functional, and multi-cultural teams.
As an intern, you will participate in developing cloud native applications that adhere to micro services and 12 factor application principles. You should be able to comprehend existing application architectures and demonstrate the technical capabilities to design and deploy micro services based distributed systems at enterprise scale.
You will create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You will take ownership of meaningful, big-picture work part of a transformative effort for the company. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture as you will work alongside mature teams involved in taking our business into the next of stage of our IT future state.
So, if you:
- love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly;
- have strong technical programming skills and can easily switch between programming languages including Java, .Net, or frameworks like React or Angular;
- enjoy working with some of the best engineers, architects and learning from them;
- normally set high standards for yourself and strive to excel and to innovate;
Join our IT department!
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.