This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco (Romania) Trading SRL active
View all jobs Finance Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Requirements
Looking for an extraordinary internship experience? Our industry has never been more exciting than today! It's your chance to join the transformation and kick-start your career at BAT Romania Trading: a dinamically developing market within the group's Southern-Central European Area. In our world each and every individual can find the challenge and the freedom to grow professionally and personally.
If you wish to grow and expand your professional horizon within finance and controlling; if you wish to learn how a global company operates; if you consider an internship as a springboard for your long-term career, apply now and this will be the start of an incredible journey!
• Active, full time university student status during the internship
• Be „hungry”: motivated to learn, experiment and grow!
• Excellent analytical skills and drive for precision
• User-level Excel skills
• Good interpersonal skills both in English and Romanian
WHAT WE OFFER:
• People-focused company culture
• Professional growth: learn how a global multi-category FMCG company operates
• Responsibility from day one
• Competitive compensation package
• Excellent working environment
• Everyday use of English language
• A fun team to work with
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP: 3-6 months
• Support controlling processes
• Prepare standard and ad-hoc financial reports
• Contribute to the monthly financial planning process
• Support the annual overhead planning
• Cash Flow planning
• Voluntary participation in ad-hoc company/cultural projects