Disposal and Waste Management Paid Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Disposal and Waste Management Paid Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
-Students at USAMV (Environmental Engineering) or UTCN (Integrated Management of Natural Resources and Waste/ Engineering, Law and Sustainable Development/ Advanced Environmental Protection Procedures);
- Availability for Working Student @ Bosch Program all year round;
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student;
- Good communication and English skills;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel);
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
General conditions for the
Working Student @ Bosch Program:
- Fixed term period work contract for 3 months, with possibilities of extension;
- Flexible schedule between 30 to 40 hours / week (up to 5 times per week, 6-8 hours / day);
- Transportation and meal tickets – included in the package;
-Responsible with Waste Management Evidence conf.Lg.211/2011 and HG 856/2002;
-Register and calculate according Lg.249/2015, packaging, EEE, etc.
-Monitors the correct collection of waste in plant;
-Collaborate with all plant departments;
-Accomplishing and learning the specific tasks of the department with the help of a mentor;