Software Engineer for Automotive Electronics
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers. Your responsibilities:
- Develop software for automotive embedded devices across a variety of vehicle domains (e.g. driver assistance, body electronics, etc.) for leading automotive manufacturers.
- Design and develop embedded automotive SW applications according to specification.
- Assure high quality through code verification activities – integration testing, unit testing, etc.
- Software debugging and quality assurance
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation.
- Integrate customer and third party SW components.
- Support customer with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, in-car testing, etc.
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies
- Experience in programming language C
- Professional experience in design of software for embedded systems will be considered as advantage
- Knowledge in software design and UML modeling will be considered as advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Very good English. It is an advantage for you to have knowledge in French or German languages.
- Possibilities for career development in international company
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place
- Open and friendly working atmosphere