Account Review Analyst Intern
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile 2Checkout active.
Vezi toate job-urile Account Review Analyst Intern active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services online globally. Our all-in-one monetization platform is successfully used by HPE Software, Malwarebytes, Kaspersky Lab, 123FormBuilder and 17000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
All we ask is that:
• You know English very well (spoken & written)
• Someone working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree
• High level of organization and attention to detail
• Critical thinking/problem solving, decision-making, customer focus, detail orientation skills
What will you do:
The purpose is to mitigate the risk through the careful research and application of compliance policies through:
• Review and evaluate new applications made by different companies that want to use 2Checkout’s ecommerce platform
• In the application process, you have to review general documentation to ensure validity and compliance standards specific to eCommerce domain
• Communicate and assist via email, with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure all the details needed for the evaluation process are available
• Make a 360-business evaluation of the potential clients using in-house tools and doing external research
• Decide on their application if successful or not, while taking ownership and responsibility for the approval process of their accounts
• Review active accounts
In return, we offer:
• Young, dynamic team and international work environment
• Full-time opportunity (8h per day)
• We take care of your well-being by offering attractive benefits and perks such as private medical subscription, Bookster, fresh fruits every Tuesday