NAS Implementation Consultant Intern
JOB PURPOSE & KEY OBJECTIVES:
The primary focus of Benefits ICE SSC NAS Implementation Consultants is to provide varying levels of implementation services through configuration, analysis, validation, project planning and professional consultative services to Clients to ensure successful IT implementation. The Implementation Consultant delivers on coding and programming requirements in order to provide a custom tailored solution for clients.
This role requires individuals to work from 3 PM to 00 AM.
The clients are very large companies in the United States implementing our HCM solution.
- Fluent (C1 or above) in English is a must (written and spoken)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong experience on test case/plan preparation, ability to execute regression tests and full files testing against database.