Billing Analyst Intern
JOB PURPOSE & KEY OBJECTIVES:
The function of Billing Analyst in Training is to focus on the billing process and open queries. This position is created to work closely with the Billing Controller to address the increasing volume of client disputes we are dealing with. The purpose is to ensure that we have correct data entered in our financial database and produce a correct invoicing in agreement with the terms of the client contracts and perform correction on the invoice.
- Control that the clients contracts and the data entered in Oracle are correct
- Identify/Anticipate issues.
- Work with the Billing Controller and go through the Billing process in Oracle Financial to produce the clients’ invoices.
- Review validation errors produced by the system.
- Produce manual invoices.
- Run the invoicing and distribute to client.
- Support/Back Up the Billing Queries Specialists.
- Fluent English (written and oral) and communication skills are essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously essential.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Analytical mind
- Ability to work quickly under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Finance related fields of study in progress
- High school diploma required
- Billing Experience will be a plus