BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
We are looking for candidates who have more than 2 years of experience with :
- Java/JEE, Spring, SQL
- Keycloak, Maven
- Scripting Languages: Bash, Groovy
- TDD and BDD: JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber
- CI (Jenkins).
Other skills and competencies required:
- English language: Advanced level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Availability to travel occasionally in Austria( twice per year).
The project represents 95% of the time developing tasks and 5% software maintenance for a client in the banking area, a provider of payment software solutions for individuals, companies and retailers.
- Tasks in the whole application life cycle, from requirements analysis up to implementation and delivering of software components Java Enterprise Edition;
- Conception and development of Web front ends and business components as well as the connection of the software to database systems;
- Your tasks will include product development or to be part of local and international projects;
- Delivery of high software quality by strongly focus on Continuous Integration with a high grade of test automation and clean code: GIT, Jenkins, Ansible playbook, Sonar.
- Be part of a very unite Agile team and adapt the pair programming work.
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related - bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.