Short company description
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2018. In addition to the global certification achieved for the fourth year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Student in terminal year(s) of study (preferably); Background in Marketing preferably;
• Basic understanding and interest in current trends and practices in FMCG consumer promotions;
• Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
• Very good organizational skills;
• High attention to details;
• Proactive attitude;
• Curious, with an analytical mindset;
• A friendly and engaging personality;
• Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
• Good level of English language – both writing and conversational;
• Proficient in using MS Office.
- Responsible to ensure support for the development of brand activation programs in line with the brand guidelines and with the brand objectives, including: promotions and consumer mechanics, communication messages and materials for all brand touchpoints (digital, events, POS, etc.) from briefing up to implementation stage.
- Collaborate with other functions to gather necessary information and to ensure the required alignment for a proper brand management, in line with market standards and company’s process and procedures.
- Provide administrative support in the area of brand activation;
- Implement and follow assigned projects up to evaluation stage;
- Work on communication materials & marketing campaigns;
- Develop an understanding of consumer behaviors;
Full time schedule (5 days / week, 8 hours / day)
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2019
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.