Customer Service INTERNSHIP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Customer Service INTERNSHIP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Import - Export active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Short company description
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2018. In addition to the global certification achieved for the fourth year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Student in terminal year(s) of study, preferably in Economics;
• Ability to carry out assigned tasks to completion;
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
• Very good English knowledge;
• Proactive attitude;
• Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Provides support for Customer Service Team, responsible for communicating with other markets, as well as for the shipment of the products produced in Bucharest factory and for the emission of the appropriate documentation;
- Monitoring the projects of the assigned markets and interacting with the Planning department for demand/production adjustments and timely implementation in production;
- Responsible to create the weekly shipment plan and to schedule the transport of the products from Bucharest factory to the assigned markets;
- Creating the daily loading structures for the trucks to be loaded the next day;
- Raising the appropriate documents to accompany the transports factory to market (picking list, packing list, invoice);
- Creating the shipping documents for the transports between the local warehouses;
- Using the Customs IT system (EMCS – Excise movement control system) to create the customs documents for each transport;
- Interacting with worldwide used SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning);
Full time schedule (5 days / week, 8 hours / day)
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2019
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.