Continuous Improvement INTERNSHIP
Short company description
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2018. In addition to the global certification achieved for the fourth year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Student in terminal year(s) of study, preferably in Engineering;
• Motivation to learn and passionate about Continuous Improvement area;
• Knowledge of standards and statistical analysis is considered an advantage;
• Good communication skills;
• Attention to details;
• Proficient in using of MS Office;
• Good English language
- Contributes to the ISO documentation update for the re-certification on the new standard, ensures the input in the Continuous Improvement databases and weekly reports.
- Pilot support for “5S best in class” re – certification for the new transferred lines.
- Monthly update of the factory visual management information
Full time schedule (5 days / week, 8 hours / day)
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2019
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.