Global Graduate Programme Marketing (Trainee)
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF?
If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It is a real job from day one – with world class training, international scope and the chance to reach your potential. You will progress from graduate to manager in 18 months, with the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll give you:
- 18-month program to prepare for managerial after the programme and senior managerial roles in the future
- a job with real impact on our progressive business
- world-class leadership training in United Kingdom with graduates and senior leaders from all over the world
- development in dynamic and multinational environment
- superb working environment for learning and growing among professionals
- be part of transformation in tobacco industry
- supervision of dedicated Coach & Mentor to accelerate you career development
During your programme you will also gain international exposure by attending our Global BAT Academy, networking with graduates from around the world, and strengthening your leadership skills. Further, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with above-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
It is tough! It is fast-paced! And it will stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
- are looking for an international career in Marketing
- have a university degree or equivalent (Business Administration/Marketing or similar)
- have maximum 3 years of relevant work- and or internship experiences
- are driven and ambitious
- are an inspiring and engaging individual
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
- have strong analytical skills
have positive and constructive attitude
are internationally mobile
speak Romanian and English fluently
have a valid driving license
.... we are looking forward to your application!