Functional Developer Analyst with German
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Business Informatics, Mathematics;
- Advanced level of English and German;
- Functional and business knowledge related to accounting and regulatory reporting;
- Experience in regulatory reporting of banks would be a plus;
- Affinity to IT and past exposure to technologies such as XML, SQL or XBRL would be a plus;
- Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle would be welcomed;
- Familiarity with Windows and Office products;
- Communicative, result oriented and team player mindset.
- As a functional developer you will be part of the development cycle in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension of our ABACUS software products;
- Analyzing and understanding the regulatory requirements of the banking authorities;
- Design functional content of the IT solution based on the business requirements;
- Elaborate/ implement functional specifications including SQL and customization formulas for regulatory reporting tool;
- Identify, write, validate test cases and perform functional and exploratory testing;
- Identification and tracking of defects in test management tools such as JIRA.