Web Developer (AngularJS) - Bitdefender Central
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bitdefender active
View all jobs Web Developer (AngularJS) - Bitdefender Central active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bitdefender is a global security technology company that provides cutting edge end-to-end cyber security solutions and advanced threat protection to more than 500 million users in more than 150 countries.Since 2001, Bitdefender has consistently produced award-winning business and consumer security technology, and is a provider of choice in both hybrid infrastructure security and endpoint protection. Through R&D, alliances and partnerships, Bitdefender is trusted to be ahead and deliver robust security you can rely on.Requirements
Ideally, you should:
- have a strong logical and algorithmic thinking
- have 2+ years of experience in building Web apps with AngularJS and Angular
- have experience with AngularJS, HTML, CSS
- have experience with web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- be able to write unit tests and functional for your code that ensure proper coverage
It would be a plus to:
- have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- showcase us what previous projects / apps you have worked on so far
- You will contribute to the development of the existing Bitdefender Central website, as well as build from the ground up new apps which will complement the ecosystem.
- You will get the chance to come up with great ideas to extract and deliver meaningful information to the Bitdefender Cloud.
- You will work in an Agile Scrum environment, interacting with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, with UX designers, QA engineers and other developers.
- You will have to continuously discover, evaluate and implement new ways to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of the technology
We offer you an exciting work environment, benefits well scaled to your performance and lots of opportunities for professional growth.
If you take up our offer, you will:
Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable team;
Be part of a multinational company;
Benefit from career development programs;
Enjoy a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, as well as medical and accident insurance;