This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bitdefender active
View all jobs iOS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bitdefender is a global security technology company that provides cutting edge end-to-end cyber security solutions and advanced threat protection to more than 500 million users in more than 150 countries.nSince 2001, Bitdefender has consistently produced award-winning business and consumer security technology, and is a provider of choice in both hybrid infrastructure security and endpoint protection. Through R&D, alliances and partnerships, Bitdefender is trusted to be ahead and deliver robust security you can rely on. More information is available at http://www.bitdefender.com/Requirements
Ideally, you should:
- have a strong logical and algorithmic thinking
- have 2+ years of experience in building iOS apps
- have 2+ years of experience developing multi-threaded apps
- have experience with Swift and Objective-C
- have experience with web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- be familiar with Xcode
- be able to write unit tests and functional for your code that ensure proper coverage
It would be a plus to:
- have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- showcase us what previous projects / apps you have worked on so far
- You will contribute to the development of the existing iOS app, as well as build from the ground up new apps which will complement the ecosystem.
- You will get the chance to come up with great ideas to extract and deliver meaningful information to the Bitdefender Cloud.
- You will work in an Agile Scrum environment, interacting with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, with UX designers, QA engineers and other developers.
- You will have to continuously discover, evaluate and implement new ways to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of the technology.
We offer you an exciting work environment, benefits well scaled to your performance and lots of opportunities for professional growth. And, maybe the most important thing - through your work you will be able to re-shape the way parents all over the world manage and protect the digital life or their children.