Supply Chain Trainee Program
During the program you will craft your career by:
- 12 months departmental rotations within Bergenbier SA Supply chain;
- enhancing expertise on Research and Teaching Institute for Brewing in Berlin seminars, learning from others through mentorship, best practices sharing with colleagues from other countries and visiting sites on various locations in Europe;
- experiential learning by working on project as well as hands-on experience in operator and supervisor roles.
What are we looking for?
- You graduated not more than 2 years ago and are ready to take over permanent role starting from May 2019;
- Your field of studies is food engineering or sciences;
- You are fluent in English and do not have any fear of using it in all kinds of communication;
- During your studies, you participated in various extracurricular/international student projects;
- You always want to learn more;
- You love challenges;
- You are not afraid to take over the responsibility and ownership;
- You are confident and competent;
- You are serious about delivering results;
- You can motivate and inspire other.
The key attractions of this program are the following:
- Training in Berlin on brewing;
- Experience exchange for one week in another Molson Coors Europe Brewery;
- Online coaching with one of our US coaches;
- Access for online courses on IBD (Institute of Brewing and Distilling);
- Coaching, mentoring;
- Experiential learning.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.