C/C++ Software Engineer for Connectivity
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HARMAN active
View all jobs C/C++ Software Engineer for Connectivity active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The SW Engineer will be part of a team responsible for designing and implementing and maintaining the source code of the AUTOSAR software which runs in high-end embedded automotive infotainment systems.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
We’re looking for someone who owns it and takes it to the next level not just someone that wants a job.
Embedded C - You will design, implement and maintain the embedded AUTOSAR components used for LIN-based in-car connectivity.
CAN/LIN - Experience in this area is a big plus. You will analyze malfunctions in terms of time responsibility, robustness of components, as well as of the entire system.
You will review Requirements, Specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system.
As an ideal candidate you have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or other relevant (IT related) specialization along with solid knowledge of Embedded C and preferably CAN/LIN, whereas Linux or AUTOSAR knowledge represents a big plus.
Still, if you have at least 3 years of experience as a software developer for embedded applications we will help you figure out the rest.
- Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
- Are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
- Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
- State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation.
- Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait ‘till you challenge out champions in Foosball or Mortal Kombat
- Yes, they have parking spaces in Pipera