Brand Management Summer Managerial Internship P&G
You will be offered one or more projects or responsibilities to solve a brand building problem and to bring it to life you will work closely with different functions outside Brand Management such as Sales, Finance, Supply Network Operations and around the brands that we sell in Romania such as Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Oral-B, Always, Head&Shoulders .
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – You will be given your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognized groundbreaking marketing skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous learning coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and Marketing skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring upon completion of your studies.
- Students in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor degree or following a Master degree, coupled with a Marketing interest/passion
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;