Order to Cash Intern (Deductions)
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Required Education and Experience:
• University Degree or last year student in Finance or a related field OR
• Relevant 6 – 12 months effective work experience;
• Language Skills: English (advanced);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office - predominantly Word and Excel;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Customer-oriented attitude;
• Problem solving and decision making skills;
• Computer literacy.
Do you want to have the real hands-on experience with multiple departments of a renewed FMCG company? Are you studying Finance, Economics or connected fields, and are you keen to broaden your horizon, transfer your theoretical knowledge into action and take ownership? Are your ready to team up with a global leader?
If so, this is the perfect time to join Kellogg’s Global Business Services. We want to help you grow by giving you hands-on access to the dynamic and complex environment of FMCG and at the same time, help you give birth to you career here @Kellogg’s!
The Order to Cash Deductions Intern will learn and apply performing work activities included in the end-to-end Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Kellogg organization.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As an Intern for Kellogg GBS, you will embrace our culture of excellence, and play an active role in supporting the Kellogg Centre OTC team. Together with us, you will learn, grow, innovate and collaborate, by taking part in:
• Trainings and workshops;
• Hands-on assignments with direct impact on the company;
• Brainstorming and creative activities;
• Company events.
In support of the Global Business Services strategic objectives, the OTC Deductions Intern will:
• Participate in shadowing sessions with peers, while displaying proactiveness and active learning;
• Validate and process customer deductions and reimbursement requests;
• Responsible for timely processing of customer deductions and payments at first with the help of the colleagues, and later through independent decision-making, research and validation.
• Learn how to and later on provide a satisfying customer experience for all internal and external interactions of stakeholders with the OTC team;
• Meet compliance measures and fulfill service level agreements;
• Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency within a strong internal control framework.
• Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact myhr @ kellogg .com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.