Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Minimum 6 months of work experience, a track record in Administration or HR consultancy is a significant advantage but not a must;
- Good Microsoft Office Package knowledge;
- University degree;
- Fluency in English, a second foreign language knowledge is a valuable plus;
- Openness and willingness to do business development (relevant experience is a benefit);
- Good organizational skills and independent thinking;
- Open personality: likes interacting with people, interested in others, a real team-player;
- Bright and sharp mind with a go-getter attitude and assertive communication.
- Daily activity for different admin processes (addenda’s, contracts, resignations, etc);
- Organizes the activity of drawing up the employment files according to the law;
- Register monthly and check staff timesheets;
- Sends on time all the necessary information and documents to the Payroll department;
- Provides on-demand reports and staff statistics for the company or authorities;
- Prepares certificates for different requests such as medical, bank, etc.Order, dispose and manage monthly meal vouchers for employees.
- Opportunity to be part of an open, professional company with a global footprint backed by the Randstad Group, the world's second largest provider of flexible work and specialist HR services;
- Strong values and culture in which people truly matter;
- Pleasant working environment in a brand new office in the heart of the city;
- Complex and challenging daily tasks and responsibilities with possibility to grow and develop further;
- Long term career opportunity.