HR Contact Center Associate with Spanish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Contact Center Associate with Spanish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• Bachelor degree;
• Fluency in English and Spanish;
• Good communication skills, both written and oral;
• Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
• Self motivated, positive attitude and approach;
• Data entry into the various Human Resource systems and tracking tools;
• Communicates with employees to request corrective or additional data and confirm receipt of requests for processing;
• Analyses output reports to ensure data has been processed accurately, addresses errors with employees and initiates corrective action;
• Researches and resolves data entry, discrepancies.
• Follow established policies, procedures and methods.
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Opportunity to practice Spanish with native speakers;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable)