METRO Management Trainee Program - 103267
METRO Cash & Carry is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.Cerinte
* Are you student in final year or fresh graduate of top university with Master degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing, Finance or Cybernetics?
* Do you have a noteworthy track record of extracurricular activities?
* Do you wish to grow your career in cash & carry business and be part of a professional team?
If your answer is YES, then join our METRO Management Trainee Program.
You will have to bring:
* Strong desire for continuous learning, development and self-change
* In-depth self-awareness and potential to lead others
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Overall view, ability to think end-to-end processes and to deal with complexity
* Capacity to leave footprint
* Curiosity and desire to innovate
* Excellent command of English
while METRO Cash & Carry will offer you:
* Meaningful learning & development opportunities meant to facilitate your career growth
* A structured 2-year program within at least two functional areas
* Significant projects meant to help building business understanding and developing entrepreneurship
* Cross-functional assignments to support gaining knowledge across various company departments
* Large exposure to day-to-day METRO life and to impactful business projectsInteraction with senior management
* Mentoring and guidance from highly experienced leaders
* Performance tracking and development feedback
* Enhanced career path in a competitive and fast-paced environment