Junior Advisory Consultant - EY Express (Start date: September)
How do you gain the consultancy experience that everyone is looking for?
Apply today and be part of the EY Express program which will get you closer to the career you pursue either in: Financial Services, Government and Public Sector, Energy, IT (Information Technology Audit, Data Analytics, DWH, and Intelligent Automation).
The broad business perspective you develop in any of the EY departments together with the exposure to different clients, serves as a foundation for a lifelong career, as you will get coaching/mentoring by someone more senior in the organization along your journey.
You will work with a diverse range of colleagues and you will get the opportunity to learn through experience, while working on a variety of projects.
The EY Express program will offer top students and graduates an exceptional EY experience, including both online and offline stages that need to be passed in order to get a job offer that will take your career further.
What you need:
- Motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Public Administration, Finance and Banking and IT
- Good command of English and communication skills
- Curiosity to understand client needs and organizational structure
- Attention even to the smallest of the small details
- Word, Power Point and Excel
Above all we value teaming, personality and attitude.
If you are a team player with a positive vibe, you are not afraid to speak up in meetings and present your innovative ideas, you have a high level of motivation and you want to learn, every working hour every day, you are a high performer and achiever, then you are EY!
Future matters! And your future matters to us!
What’s in it for you?
- Free certifications, national&international trainings
- Top notch counseling, mentorship
- Most globally integrated knowledge system
- EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
- Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts