Accounting Analyst with Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian/Montenegrin
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors GBS active
View all jobs Accounting Analyst with Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian/Montenegrin active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
- 1-3 years work experience within Finance;
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- English level B2, Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian/Montenegrin B2
- Good MS Office knowledge
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred.
- Provides accounting services for various groups (such as sales and decision support) related to the finance closes including posting journal entries, reconciling accounts, & maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Analyses information and variances. Identify, investigate and explain variances in assets and liabilities from prior periods and exceptions.
- Summarize and report financial and non-financial data
- Ensures GL, balance sheet and P&L accuracy.
- Analyses processes to identify opportunities for improvement or root causes of exceptions. Provide input and implement solutions.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Willing to accept that we are in a "start-up" and can pivot as priorities do change while in this mode
- Required to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to travel as needed for work shadowing and to support business issue
- High level of professionalism
- Solid understanding and respect of policies and controls
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Understanding and willingness to "speak with data" and be metric driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. English required, French preferred
- Time management skills
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Team oriented, "whatever it takes" attitude, collaborative and gets results