HR Service Delivery Ops Team Lead
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Fluency in English;
- Previous experience in business process area e.g. HR, Customer Service, preferably in an operations environment;
- Coaching/mentoring skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues;
- Strong time management skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels;
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of clients from a global perspective;
- Interpret day-to-day business objectives and prepare/execute operational practices/work programs. -Ensure proper execution of processes by team
- Review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, e.g., receive requests for assistance from the field, determine level of assistance required and respond appropriately.
- May perform data entry or other client related tasks in various systems, as required.
- Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from direct manager.
- Perform and/or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work (e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks) within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Ensure completion of time and expense reports for self and team members per policies. Maintain accurate records for chargeable time to client projects.
- May be accountable for ongoing management of effective client service relationship in one area of the business, by acting as main point of contact for senior client representatives.
- Anticipate, identify, and assess complex issues/problems. Develop and implement a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution.
- Identify, document, and review opportunities for team improvement in procedures/processes/standards to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency; provide cost estimates and execute implementation of improvements.
required to direct work within clear budgetary guidelines
- Meet with project managers on large or complex projects to determine format, plan the project timeframe and estimate the project’s overtime needs.
- Perform analysis of quality audits; analyze results and develop process improvements to maintain quality deliverables
-Assist with providing operational statistics and escalate operational issues to direct manager.
- Create annual team objectives with direct manager approval. Monitor and coach team to meet objectives;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable)