Eloqua Marketing Automation Specialist
The Eloqua Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for building, managing, programming and improving our marketing automation system (Eloqua) for demand generation, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and automated communications programs. Main responsibilities include the setup, deployment, optimization, and management of campaign efforts that include the creation of emails, landing pages and web contact forms. Including the interface with SalesForce.com and CSM systems.
- Partners with business units to create campaign programs, nurture programs and lead scoring models. Coordinates and reviews the business requirements and translates to technical elements needed for execution
- Create email design ensuring best practices are leveraged across all elements to maximize performance of activity
- Using targeting and segmentation best practices, create/upload contact lists appropriate for campaigns and nurture programs, following appropriate field mapping guidelines and multiple territory exception rules
- Reviews all materials, related data fields and form processing steps according to procedures established by Sales Automation prior to launching campaign. Makes adjustments as necessary.
- Builds relevant and accurate Eloqua and Salesforce reports to ensure continuous monitoring (and adjustment of) campaign execution, effectiveness and ROI
- Implements best practices in automated demand generation program design and execution, including lead scoring and nurturing
- Builds high-converting landing pages for campaign destinations using best practices and applied experience of performance enhancing approaches
- Identifies and uses assets required for campaign execution. If appropriate templates, themes, or programs do not exist, submits, works closely with creative and support teams
- Define standards for integrating sales campaign information between marketing automation, sales automation and web systems such that meaningful ROI metrics can be determined. Work with Sales Automation and Web Marketing teams to ensure seamless data flow and integration
- Define standard operating procedures to coordinate messaging between marketing automation, sales automation and the public web site to ensure campaign messaging is consistent between platforms and printed collateral and is in compliance with ADP brand standards
- Leads organizations efforts to build enterprise and segment-specific lead scoring programs, and nurturing programs designed to incubate prospects that are early in the sales process. Ensuring the appropriate stage of collateral is provided to prospects at the optimum moment to improve conversion based on continuous assessment of digital body language
- Contribute to any corporate initiative as needed.
- A minimum of 6+ years’ experience working within a Marketing or sales environment, with direct responsibility for such projects/programs as email and web technology management and execution, sales collateral, direct mail, email campaigns, sales support tools and client testimonials.
- 4+ years using Eloqua and SalesForce marketing automation tools, Eloqua certification preferred and a very strong plus.
- Knowledge of responsive HTML (including the challenges of the use of HTML in email), CSS.
- Light design skills focused on ensuring high-performing email templates and landing pages
- International experience working with different cultures and languages in global organization preferred
- Use of analytic and business intelligence, Google Adwords, or related software tools very helpful.
- Experience working within a direct sales organization in business to business marketing with a proven proficiency in developing and executing integrated marketing programs a plus.
General Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent technical, oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to build strong individual and team relationships and manage multiple programs concurrently.
- Good attention to detail skills.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Work independently and interact with various levels of management.
- Ability to function in a flexible, constantly changing environment essential.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Works well under pressure and has a high tolerance for stress.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills for managing multiple, diverse and conflicting activities.
- Exceptional ability to translate business requirements into high-level and detailed functional specifications.
- Effectively plans, coordinates and prioritizes work efforts of multiple groups.
- Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining the big picture of the overall system design.
- Problem Analysis/Resolution - Gathers information on issues to construct options and either make decisions or recommends options to Sr. Mgmt, as appropriate. Anticipates, identifies, and resolves problems in a timely manner. Assigns tasks to appropriate cross functional resources and follows up.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical staff and convey complex ideas.