Advanced Accountant – R2R in Budapest, Hungary
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Genpact active.
Vezi toate job-urile Advanced Accountant – R2R in Budapest, Hungary active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Solid Accounting experience in a multi-gaap environment
- First experience of closing the books, ideally in an international environment or in the R2R function of an SSC
- Understands the composition of financial statements (Cash Flow, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet) and key financial metrics
- Ability to learn/ understand Standard & Processes quickly and adhere to them accurately
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Compliance & controllership mindset
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
- First-hand closing experience with Oracle, SAP or another ERP
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
- Manage and perform US GAAP general accounting activities on behalf of local Businesses
- Validate and apply the appropriate accounting principles on unusual/non-routine transactions.
- Perform activities required for month-end closing (performing balance sheet and P&L reconciliation, comments ) according to the respective business deadlines
- Assist in monthly and quarterly balance sheet and P&L review and prepare variance analysis
- Prepare all balance sheet account reconciliation, open items are accurately closed
- Analyze process transactions and its potential financial impact
- Understand Policies and ensure that all accounting processes are in line with regulations and principles, and confidentiality is respected in data handling when working with personal data and/or sensitive data
- Maintain strong working relationship with the local operation and controllership team, and FP&A